- Thanksgiving: The Dude met My Sister the Lawyer, and no one died. Mostly importantly, me.
- The Dude proved himself to be the worst friend ever, but his friend did specifically request a roasting.
- My company Christmas party. Open bar.
- The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug! Followed by beer.
- Christmas party with the Dude's enormous Irish family. Open bar.
- Christmas #1, with the Dude's mom.
- Christmas #2, with my family (Sandwiched by Christmas Eve and Christmas #3 for the Dude.
- Light show at the arboretum
- New Year's Eve pajama party. With beer.
- Inventory at work (yay!...). Followed by beer.
- Lunch (and beer) with friends
- Computer-building with beer.
- Karaoke! Beer-fueled karaoke!
- Board game party. (No beer--recovery.)
I guess what I'm trying to say is, I missed you while I was away. But beer!
(True: I actually don't drink a lot. Partially because drunk me is an exact replica of the worst B-actress's portrayal of badly-written drunkenness--who actually slurs?--but mostly because I've never found drink and fun to be mutually inclusive. I think some of the Dude's friends think I'm a teetotaler.)