Monday, October 7, 2013

There are things you'd think I'd remember...

I've been told I can get a little feisty.  And I fight flat-out dirty.  I'm small and arthritic, so I've got to strike quickly and efficiently.

So I bite.

Not strangers or whatever, just friends and the Dude, whenever we get to wrestling.  (Actual wrestling--get your mind out of the gutter.)

The Dude commented on this penchant of mine last week.

"Yeah," I said, laughing.  "Remember that time I missed and accidentally bit your nipple?"

"Uh, that wasn't me..."

Whose nipple did I bite?!

4 comments:

  1. Uh oh... Look on the bright side though. You COULD have been doing the other kind of wrestling, and mixing the Dude up with someone else at that crucial moment would have been way worse! See? Bubbe's a helper! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a good thing the Dude has a good sense of humor...

      Delete
  2. Oh lord, there is nothing worse than an "uh... that wasn't me..." response.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What makes me a terrible person is that I just about died laughing about it. I probably should have been embarrassed or something. Isn't that what a normal person would do? Of course, that's a moot point, since I'm pretty sure a normal person doesn't go around biting people's nipples...

      Delete