Friday, February 8, 2013

If You've Ruined My French Fries, I Will Never Forgive You

Dude.

Someone found my blog for searching for the "consummation of potatoes in 2013."

I don't think I've ever hoped so fervently that a word did not mean what someone thought it meant.  Or is this a thing?  Like furries, but with root vegetables?

And how did that search phrase bring them here?!

Clearly, my blog has a niche readership.

I worry about you people sometimes.

Via

(True:  I am trying really hard to not judge you right now.)

4 comments:

  1. I bet they meant consumption. Although, we're not really that far into 2013. Maybe it's one of those weird Asian fertility festivals...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read an article today about the decline of public education. I'm not sure if that explains how someone confused "consumption" with "consummation" or that someone is trying to find out the total potato consumption for the year in the month of February.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure if declining education worries me any less than vegetable kinkery...

      Delete