Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Surprise! It's a Dog!

Prada came to work with me today.  She is currently hanging out under my desk by my feet, gazing longingly at all the people walking by who aren't loving on her.  Occassionally, she pops out to say hello, or cries a little because I'm not sharing my pizza (I never do, poor girl).  And then the passers-by are all, "Oh!  It's a dog!"  And then I laugh because what else would I have under my desk, a chicken? 

And now I want to bring a chicken to work just to see what people would do.


She's not blind.  I'm just the world's worst photographer.


Sunny would love to hang out under your desk.

4 comments:

  1. And I'd love to have her! I did bring in kittens once a long, long time ago. Before we merged with BigLaw and lost our souls. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is one pretty darn cool thing about our office. We can't bring the pets in all the time, but as long as we okay it with the boss, he's cool with it once in a while.

      Delete
  2. Very cute we once took our puppy to work. He kept barking at the boss ha, ha. He was not welcome at the office again but we were so proud.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too funny! I'm lucky, living in an apartment, that Prada is not a big barker.

      Delete