Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Imagine Some Really Hot Chick with Her Mouth Open. That Might Help.

The disappointment, that is, because confession:  I am a huge tease.  And this is not a real post, so that's double the disappointment.

I hear "vodka" is Russian for "survival,"* though, so take a double shot and you're welcome.

But here's the tease part--are you ready for it?

Next week, I have a BIG ANNOUNCEMENT to make.  And it involves cool stuff and you're not going to want to miss out...



(True:  *I have a source for this--beer.  Although beer has lied to me in the past...)

3 comments:

  1. Well it's a darn good thing FeedDemon lets me know when you have a new post so I won't miss it! But I'm going to be on pins and needles until then dang it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I hope this is the big announcement I've been waiting for! (I will refrain from anything resembling details because, Spoilers.) I'm keeping my fingers crossed, because I'm incapable of holding my breath for a week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your announcement will probably make me forget and be happy for you, but until further notice, I am VERY ANGRY with you!

    ReplyDelete