Friday, March 8, 2013

Because PRIORITIES.

I went home last weekend to visit my folks.

I leave some clean clothes and a couple of pairs of shoes there (let's not talk about the books, okay?), because I pretty frequently forget to pack stuff. 

This last weekend, it worked the other way:  I forgot half my stuff there when I came back to Chicago.

Things I forgot:
  • Mascara
  • Deodorant
  • Toothbrush
Things I did not forget:
  • The new book my mom is lending me


(True:  No need to worry.  SuperTarget and priority mail saved the day, and I don't believe I descended into smelly-kiddom.)

2 comments:

  1. Thank goodness you had the presence of mind to take that book! Because you can always brush your teeth next month, and not stinking is overrated, but without the book, what would you read?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This time I took advantage of a 24-hour Target, but I'll keep that in mind for next time. (Because of course there will be a next time...)

    ReplyDelete