Thursday, February 9, 2012

Hops in the Right Direction: You're Welcome. And Thank You.

Happy Thursday!  (Not for me, my car broke down, and that's just a bit of a bummer.)  Have some happy!  (I'm going to need it.)

Check out this link.  Go ahead.  I bet you ten dollars you'll be grinning in five seconds flat.  (Not really, all my money is going to the mechanic.)

Well, guys, the Winter Warm Up bedding drive for the Animal Welfare League is still going strong, and will continue through Valentine's Day.  I'm sending four beds to add to their collection, thanks to Jo, lazysubculturalgirl, My Sister the Lawyer, and blatherbybubbe, all of whom are my very favorite.

I've had a couple of people mention they would like to help, but live too far away from Chicago and the drive's drop-off points.  If you are interested in sending a donation (bedding or money, they aren't too picky that way), you can send it to:

Be Fido's Friend
c/o Mutt Hutt Inc
1216 W. Grand Ave.
Chicago, IL 60642

(P.S.  You guys are awesome.  I was going to post photos of the beds y'all are donating to show you how awesome you are, but the beds are in my car, and my car is dead, so there you go.)


This is Bella.  Isn't she just the prettiest little thing?  She just wanted me to tell you that she'd make you smile even more than that link of happy dogs did.

2 comments:

  1. I loved the link Dana! I think I need to keep that bookmarked to my desktop so when I'm down I have instant happy! And I'm so sorry about your car :(. That bites! I hope it's fixed soon and doesn't cost you too much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meh, it happens. I'm lucky enough to have a coworker who is married to a mechanic, and that helps. I knew it was coming, so I've been saving.

      I found the link a couple of days ago and have been saving it for a rainy day.

      Delete