Thursday, January 10, 2013

Hops in the Right Direction: Persistence Pays Off

I know I told you yesterday I'd post a real post today, but I lied.  I'm a liar-pants, and I'm sorry.  This is really just an update.

Last week, I wrote about how I've been having trouble leaving Prada at home without her barking up a storm.  I tried just ignoring her before I left, and that seemed to improve things somewhat.

Well, it's been a week, and I can now leave without a single bark!

My dog is the best dog ever to dog.

That is all


(True:  This post is brought to you by six kinds of cold medicine and the letter M.  Sorry if it doesn't make much sense.  I think my head has drifted over to Kenya for the day.)

(Also true:  My nose is so chapped is actually bleeding.  I have succeeded in feeling the sorriest for myself ever.)

2 comments:

  1. Aww, you poor thing. I wish I could bring you some chicken soup! Sending hugs your way as fast as they can fly though! Take care of yourself -- and yes that's a Bubbe order! I have nine grandchildren, you can't scare me!
    :D

    Yay Prada too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Bubbe! A coworker brought me soup for lunch, and another gave me a "prescription" for nice chocolate, so I'm being pretty well spoiled. Which is especially cool since I'm the one who has made everyone else in the office sick...

      Delete