- Plowed through a mountain of tasks at work while actually managing to look semi-professional.
- Blogged like a boss.
- Walked to the supermarket, thereby reducing my carbon footprint.
- Did laundry and cooked dinner (with extra for freezing) and washed dishes, like a motherfucking domestic goddess.
- Walked the dog, training for polite sitting at stops.
- Ate dinner--with a real plate and fork.
- Socialized: Beer, dart league, cool people. Like Carrie Bradshaw in Sex and the City. But with beer, dart league, and cool people.
- Read fifty pages of a new book, edifying myself on manner subtleties of the 1860s.
(True: Of course, the rest of the phrase, quam minimum credula postero, means "putting as little trust as possible in the future", so no promises that today has been anywhere near as efficient...)