Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Ack! Ick! Ugh!

Just a quick post today because I have three jobs, and my only time to blog is my lunch hour, but today I'm being taken out for lunch. By the owner of one of the companies whose products we sell. He's old, and only ever takes out us "ladies of lighting." We're sort of like a professional harem. In any case, free lunch is at least worth mascara. And concealer, because I have the Mount Vesuvius of zits on my chin. You can probably see it from space, it's so big. Ugh.

On the plus side, someone gave me flowers today. Pretty ceramic ones for my desk. So I'm going to think about that instead.

I don't need a mirror to know I'm pretty.

Nikita wouldn't care what my face looks like right now.  She wouldn't care about yours, either, if you're willing to give her a cuddle.  In any case, look at her.  She's going to be the prettiest girl in the room regardless.

No comments:

Post a Comment